Musical Theater Classes at Triple Threat
What You Should Expect From A Musical Theater Class
Sing, Dance & Act (ages 5-10 years)
- 30 minutes of Singing, 30 minutes of Dancing, 30 minutes of Acting.
- Learn vocal warm-ups that teach a student how to warm up their voice properly without strain or stress.
- Sing age appropriate musical theater songs and repertoire.
- Dance warm-up and across the floor exercises.
- Learn dance stage movement to sing and dance together.
- Role-playing for social awareness
- Enhancement of the use of one’s imagination, “let’s pretend”
- Self-confidence in small group situations
- Development of leadership skills
- Development of conversation skills
- Reinforcement of oral reading skills and reading comprehension
- Exposure to play format…which is tested on the EOG’s 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades
- Enhancement of memorization skills
- Exposure to different acting techniques
- Development of voice as an acting tool
- Group cooperation
- IT’S GREAT FUN!!!!!
IT’S EASY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
Ready to start? You have nothing to lose.
Sign up is easy and parent-friendly, with helpful staff at the front desk to serve you.